Grow Your Voice + Visibility on LinkedIn
🍗 Join TTV28: Publish daily LinkedIn Content for 28 Days
Publish on LinkedIn for 28 days!
- Build good creation habits.
- Post one content per day.
- Get attention, Get clients.
- Whether it be a video, a poll, a status post. You got this.
- Guranteed likes + comments, boost your posts.
Let's bring in the good vibes. Let's grow our voices together.
Starts 27 SepJoin for $297
As a challenger, gain access to the following:
- TTV Creation system: A proven framework to generate content to convert and build your brand, which includes 28 pieces of Template
- Feedback: Get constructive criticism and feedback on your content, so you can improve.
💜 Community: Do this together
- Accountability: Grow your voice with a community and develop content habits.
- Boost with TTV community engagement: Get guaranteed views and likes, we won’t leave your post hanging.
🍗 Class: Level up w. String, 4x LinkedIn Top Voice
4-week online class 👇 Level up your creative storytelling on LinkedIn see below
➕ And more:
- Data, we have partnered up with Shield, a LinkedIn Analytics tool, to track your numbers. Gain 30 day free trial.
- post-TTV28: additional 60 day access to content and replays,
📝 4-week Live with TTV28
Our Immersive 4-week learning program will teach you how to create engaging content and grow your voice on LinkedIn.
We have a different spin, it’s learn as you go.
You learn and apply the new learnings into daily actions.
Week 1: Using TTV Creation System, learn our creation process to build your voice online: from building creative habits to generating ideas and positioning yourself.
Week 2: How to create and level up your LinkedIn content, learn actionable tactics such as using our TTV templates, learn tactics to find your content creation style.
Week 3: Engagement, Engagement, Engagement with your core volks
Learn how to increase your engagement with your target volks!
Week 4: Double down on data - hone in your voice and positioning - Leverage data *yes, we track numbers and growth* and see what works. you create the volume of the content, what do we do next with it?